Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, February 11, 2011

had a bad dream...



In the middle of the night ,  A dream wakes me up , It is not very good dream , Maybe it’s my nightmare , When I started my day , It’s still stuck on my mind , And that thing ruined my day , Made my head spin around , But why should I believe my dream will come true , And I don’t have any reason to believe that all of my dreams will come true , My dream says that you’ll leave , Leave me here on my own , Leave me to breakdown and cry , There’s nothing left for me , Maybe I should not trust , Maybe I should not ask , Or did I push you too hard, so you leave me for good

But why should I believe my dream will come true
And I don’t have any reason to believe that all of my dreams will come true
But why should I believe my dream will come true
And I don’t have any reason to believe that all of my dreams will come true


My Only One

we had a fight last night
and i called him mad
makes me feel so sad
and i'm so ashamed

he's my only one
i give him all my love
even though my mom says no!
i just go on and on...

no one's gonna take him away from me..

everyday and everynight
i just wanna hold him tight
and make sure that everything stays night
and everyday and every night
to dream of him is mu delight and know that
he'll stay with me all the way





by mocca~
Powered By Blogger